What issues are important to you?
You deserve to know what I believe in and how I'll work for you if I am elected
- Government spending is a tax. I will support lower state spending and a balanced budget.
- I will oppose all legislation that imposes any income or sales tax. I signed the Coalition of NH Taxpayers Anti-Broadbased Tax Pledge.
- In order for small businesses and entrepreneurs to thrive, we need to get government out of the way. I will support lower business taxes, less regulation and repealing occupational licenses.
- I will support Right to Work legislation. Individuals should not be forced to join a union to obtain a job. Right to Work is not anti-union, it is about a individuals freedom to choose.
- I fully support the Second Amendment and will oppose any legislation that infringes on your right to protect yourself and your family.
- I support Constitutional Carry and will oppose any effort to repeal.
- A child's education should not be determined by his/her zip code. All children should have the opportunity to get the best education.
- I support all efforts to give children and parents educational freedom, including charter schools, homeschooling and tax credit scholarships.
- Educational freedom keeps public schools accountable to parents and students by creating competition in the market to ensure we get the best outcomes.
Accountability and transparency
- Government should be transparent and accountable. I will support legislation to strengthen laws that expand government transparency.
- As your state representative, I will disclose every vote I take.
Criminal justice reform
- The War on Drugs is a failure. Taxpayers are spending trillions of dollars on the same failing policies that have only resulted in the militarization of police and mass incarceration of non-violent offenders. I will support decriminalizing non-violent drug offenses.
- I fully support ending civil asset forfeiture. Law enforcement should not be able to steal and profit from your property if you have not been convicted a crime. New Hampshire has taken action in this matter but there is still work to do!
- Constitutionally limited government
- Individuals right to privacy
- Private property rights
- Personal responsibility
- Free market health care
- Free trade and voluntary exchange
I firmly stand by principle, not partisan politics!
If you would like to discuss any other these issues or other important to you, please contact me at HollyBeeneSeal4NH@gmail.com
Paid for by Holly Beene Seal